Wednesday 18 May 2016

My first camping trip ever

I woke up on Saturday to go to Brownie camp and our car didn't work. But it got fixed so I went to Camp Evergreen.

At the camp we did a low rope course. We stayed in a cabin. and  Eiman helped me get set up for bed. I had a book to take to camp.to read at Quiet Time. It's name was Diary of a Wimpy Kid. It was the first book. my sister had it and she let me have it.

In the evening we went to a campfire and sang songs. At night I could not sleep very well because somebody told a ghost story and I got scared. In the morning I woke up with my head hanging off the top of the top bunk.

For breakfast we had a lot of bacon, then we had archery with real arrows! After that we went rock climbing and rode ponies. My pony's name was Warner.

At our last meal everyone was crying because we did not want to leave. My mom and sister came and brought me home.

1 comment:

  1. You are growing up fast. We are proud of you!
    Naami naami and Mamami love you.

    ReplyDelete