Sunday 28 August 2016

The Great Grand Opening of the New Absolute Dance Studio

Yesterday, my Mom, my sister, and I all went to the grand opening of our new dance studio. It was amazing! We all loved it and the new studio has six classrooms, and the old one had three! We also got Cotton Candy! I did not have Cotton Candy for a long time and it tastes like fluffy clouds. We even saw some awesome gymnastics.  I am going to take gymnastics class tomorrow.  I am so excited for my classes!  I am only doing gymnastics tomorrow, but my classes are Hip Hop, Ballet,Jazz, Tap, and Song and dance (Song and Dance is like singing and dancing).  We also got to see the front desk.  It is so big! We saw some balloon animals being made when we were leaving and we saw a really cool hat made out of balloons too.

I got to see Miss Erica, Miss Robin, Miss Angel, and Miss Olivia again. I even got to see some of my friends too and we got swag bags and entered our names in a cool raffle. The person who wins gets a yoga mat and a water bottle.

I am very excited to start my dance classes for this year.

1 comment:

  1. I am really excited to read about your first few classes at the new studio!
    - Daddy

    ReplyDelete