Monday 13 November 2017

I Did It!!! (The Cat Edition)

I am so excited to tell you about my adventure at the Cat Cafe.🐱 I was at the Cat Cafe for my friend's 10th birthday party. Half of the cafe is a normal cafe and half of it is a room full of cats.  The Cat Cafe is a place where you can play with cats and adopt them.

I was afraid of cats because I was scared that they were going to scratch and bite me, but now I know that they are completely harmless. All of the cats are super cute and I loved them so much. I spent a whole 45 minutes with them! I petted 5 cats! But I still get a tiny bit startled if the cats jump down from a high place.




There are a lot of rules that you have to go over before you can play with the cats.

Cat Cafe Rules🐱
1. Always wash your hands before you enter the kitty room.
2. Do not pick up the cats
3. Do not take any pictures or videos of the cats
4.  Please return your visitor tags before you leave.

The Cat Cafe has a lot of rules, but I can only remember 4. I was really impressed with myself for going in there with the cats. After the 45 minutes were over we went for a walk around Kensington. We stopped at a restaurant and had Bubble Tea and fries. I had my Bubble Tea with no pearls. We had a choice of strawberry Bubble Tea or mango Bubble Tea. I chose mango Bubble Tea. It had something that tasted like the  gummies in Aloe juice. In case you don't know what Aloe juice is, it is just like juice and has a citrus taste and it helps prevent tummy problems. I love Aloe so much.πŸ’–

Anyway after we had our food we went to the Gummy Boutique 🍬 I got some Blue Raspberry popping candy for my sister and Grape popping candy for myself.πŸ‘­ After everyone got their candy we walked to the blue sports building where we had met and waited for out parents to come get us.πŸ‘ͺ

I really hope you like this blog post! Stay tuned for my next blog about Remembrance Day.πŸŽ•

       

No comments:

Post a Comment