Wednesday 22 June 2016

Absolute Dance recital weekend

Last weekend my dance studio had its dance recital. It was held at the Bella Theater in Mount Royal University and the theme was 'Canada'. There was three shows of ballet, jazz, tap, hip hop,glee, acro, and more.

I danced in the Junior show and did the opening number for the Teen show. My sister did the Primary and Teen shows, but watched mine and after I did the opening number I watched the Teen show too.

I was in seven dances and I was so surprised that I could do seven quick changes without being late! My mom was volunteering and helped me with my quick changes.

The teen dancers were so awesome. They were awesome because they did so many chest rolls and a lot of flips. A dancer named AJ accidentally forgot The Bounce in his dance.

My friend Charmaine said that in the Primary show there were a lot of little kids and Charmaine was a big giant dancing behind them. At the end of the Junior show we did a curtain call and when I went to watch the Teen show I was exhausted but happy.

Now we are doing boot camp to stay in shape over the summer.

In September we will have a NEW studio!!!!! I have heard the new studio will have trampoline floors!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment