Friday 15 July 2016

A trip to Calaway Park

On the 9th of July my dad and I went to Calaway Park. It is a fun place where families go to have fun. It was so much fun, but when we had reached  we had to stay in the car until 9:00 to go inside. Then we had to stay still for 5 min while the park was opening and a clock had a count down.

Then we got to play some games. I really liked the Log Ride and the Dream Machine. In the first, you ride a log and splash into the water when you go downhill. On the second one, you are on a seat and you spin in circles and you feel funny.

I rode almost all the rides by myself because I was tall enough. I even went on the Tower of Power. It is a ride that gives you a great view of the park and comes down really fast and stops right when you think you are going to crash and fall on the ground.

At lunch we went on a train ride to see all of the park. It made me feel so nice. After that it got so hot I felt like a hot fire and as we went to the Airplane Ride my dad stayed in the shade the whole time.

We could not do all the rides because we did not have time. After a while we went to my Mom's school to pick her up and went home.  I was so tired that I fell asleep in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment