Tuesday 5 July 2016

The special 8th birthday party

On July 2nd  I had my 8th birthday party. I couldn't have my birthday party on the 7th of July because my mom has work and I was a bit sad that we couldn't have the party on my real birthday like last year. But I had an awesome time.

About 15 of my classmates came to the party. At 12;00 we went to the drive way and played with some side walk chalk. My friend Alana drew a great dragon in blue. Then we went to the park for a bit.
We had a slip-n-slide. It was cool doing that. We did it outside.We also had some snacks to have if we got hungry while riding on the slip-n-slide. We ate some chips and fruit with chocolate dip.

 I dumped three buckets of ice cold water on my head with one of my classmates named David. It was so awesome. David even tried to refill his bucket with water drops from his head! I looked at him with a weird look on my face because it was so crazy.

After that we had we had some burgers and hot dogs. Then we went inside to get a slice of cake. It was a chocolate cake and not an ice cream cake like last year because we couldn't get one. If didn't want cake, we could have ice cream.

We went outside to eat the cake. I sat in the corner of the deck with David. I had some lemonade water to drink and chatted with Eiman and Teagan. David and I wished our friend Evelyn could come but she had to go to her grandpa's birthday party. Her grandpa is 90 years old now.



No comments:

Post a Comment