Sunday 25 September 2016

I Want To Go To Flying Squirrel!

At school, some of my friends have been talking about going to Flying Squirrel.  Flying Squirrel is an indoor, wall-to-wall trampoline park.  This sounds so exciting that I want to go, too.

I'd like to go for my next birthday, and my Mom said that she would think about it.  It will be so exciting and cool if I can go with my friends and family.  My friends talk about the place a lot and I also hear about it on the radio, when the ads come between the songs.  I fell like it will be a little expensive but I really hope that I can go for my next birthday.

My best friend has already been to Flying Squirrel and she keeps telling me about how awesome the place is.  She said that there are different sizes and shapes of trampolines.  There is also a foam pit for the kids to jump into.  You can also buy food and drinks, there.  I'm sure it must be a really busy place!  You need to wear socks inside the park, and your parents need to see you and know where you are all the time.

My birthday is in the summer and I know that it is still a long way away, but it would be so great if I could go there!

On Thursday, I had three dance classes.  I had Ballet, Acro Gym, and Tap.  In Ballet and Tap, we reviewed and went over things that we already knew.  Acro Gym was so much fun.  I did cartwheels, headstands, backward rolls, and other gymnastics stuff.  To do a proper backward roll, you need to stand up straight, first.  Take your hands and put them on your shoulders with the palm facing upwards.  Then, squat down.  Then, with a lot of speed, you roll backwards.  You have to push off the ground with your hands and land up on your feet.  It is way harder than you think!  We practiced everything a lot of times.

I love all my classes, this year.  I can't wait for next week!

  





No comments:

Post a Comment