Sunday 15 January 2017

I Found Out That I Am Going To Go To Flying Squirrel

Yesterday I found out that we are going to go to Flying Squirrel. On my other blog post, I Want To Go To Flying Squirrel, you will know how much I want to go. I am going on Family Day. I can't wait for that long, but on Family Day we will go at 11;00am. At Flying Squirrel they have rock climbing, foam pits, wall to wall trampolines and arcade games. That makes me so excited to go there and stay for awhile.


Some of my friends went to Flying Squirrel. They said it was awesome so I really want to go. Flying Squirrel is like the Flip Factory, except that you don't do flips. I think Flying Squirrel will be just as awesome. When I go to Flying Squirrel I don't think I will want to leave. That is what my friends said. When I start, I don't know what I will do first. I also don't know if I can stop. I can't wait to go.


I think my Mom might have to drag me out of Flying Squirrel. I will probably talk about it nonstop on the ride back home. I will not be able to stop talking about it for a long time, and I will tell my friends that I went to Flying Squirrel and it was awesome. 


I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL I GO TO FLYING SQUIRREL!   


        

No comments:

Post a Comment