Sunday 29 January 2017

Happy Birthday to my Friend

Today I went to my friend's birthday party. The party was at Crock-a-Doodle. That place is a pottery place. I painted a baby octopus. It looks really cute. The birthday girl painted a plate. She drew a baby Micky Mouse on her plate. That also looks really cute. The birthday girl's friend from her school painted a puppy. The eyes are really, really, really good. She is really talented at drawing eyes.



She also became my friend. We talked about Minecraft and other games. She is also really funny; her knock-knock jokes are so good. At the end of the party we had chocolate cake and cupcakes. The cupcakes had little baby Disney characters on a stick on top of them. We also got goody bags. I got a Kit Kat, Coffee Crisp, lollipop, and a sketch book. We will also be getting our pottery paintings in five days.



                                                                 

                                                    I LOVE BIRTHDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment