Sunday 10 December 2017

I am In Grade 4 and Now Grade 2!!

WHAT!! How can you be in grade 4 and 2? Let me tell you how.

I am in grade 4 at school and I also had my ballet grade 2 exam on December 6th. The exam was very exciting, but nerve racking at the same time. We had to perform exercises to get marks. We had to get a 50 or higher to pass. I don't know if I passed yet, but I will know in February and that is making me nervous. (WHAT IF I DIDN'T PASS!) I do think that I did pass because I did really well on all of the exercises.💃

We also had to do two dances. The names of the Dances were Dance A and Dance C. Dance A was about a person who had never seen snow before. (bet they don't live in Calgary 😆😆😆) Dance C is about a person who wants to plant a garden.

We had coloured bows in our hair and a number on our bodysuits. I was number 1 and I had a pink bow in my hair. The examiner's name was Mrs. Lackner. Our piano accompanist was Ms. Carla. Something funny that happened was that Ms. Carla's music binder fell off the piano while my friend was dancing!!!!😆

I can't wait to.......start grade 2 ballet. Classes start tomorrow! Most of my friends took the exam and are starting grade 2 with me. I won't see my other friends in class but we will meet in other classes. I am really looking forward to seeing the results of my exam. I hope I did well!


 P.S There's only 2 weeks and one day until Christmas! Today the chocolate in my advent calendar was a tiny Santa which was inside the belly of a snowman picture. BYE!!!!!!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment