Sunday 12 February 2017

My First Vacation Ever

Last week I found out that my family and I are going to go to Mexico for Spring Break.  I am so excited!  I have not been on a vacation ever.  I came to Canada when I was 1 year old and I haven't gone anywhere since.

I have always wanted to go to the beach and now I can do that.  I am going to sit by the sea and make lots of sandcastles.  I have to remember to take my bucket and spade.

There will also be a swimming pool at the hotel and I think that I will spend most of the day there.  I also want to show my family my somersaults in the water.  I heard that there is a snack bar right in the pool and I can't wait to swim up to it and eat something!  I should take a few swimsuits also.

There is also a kids club and I can't wait to meet new friends.  I don't know what activities there will be but I am excited anyway.

We will be gone for a whole week; that is seven whole days.  My mom says that we will arrive back very late in Calgary and I have school the next day.  Oh no!  I will be so tired!  I will still get to go on vacation and see the ocean, and I am very happy about that.

I will write more about the vacation when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment