Sunday 16 July 2017

Another Year Older

On July 7th 2008 I was born,and now in 2017 I am nine. Want to know what I did on my birthday? Of course you do.

So, the first thing I did was wake up screaming  "it's my birthday" over and over again. I woke my sister up and we got ready for my b-day (birthday). After we got ready we drove all the way to my favourite breakfast place ever...IHOP. I ordered five big buttermilk pancakes, banana pennies, strawberries, Nutella  and strawberry lemonade. It was awesome but of course I didn't finish all of it.

After we ate, we went to see Smurfs: The Lost Village. It was amazing! That is all I can say...really...I have no words.

After we watched the movie, we went to a place even better than Flying Squirrel.  Injanation!!! It had American Ninja Warrior obstacles and rock climbing, but best of all, it had trampolines. The obstacles were easy and hard. I almost did everything but I couldn't do all of the ring monkey bars.

At the rock climbing station, we had to put on harnesses because it is always safety first. But the harnesses hurt so much! Anyway, there were four types of rock climbing stations. The first one was a spiral, the second one was a climbing rope, the third one was a normal rock climbing wall and the fourth was a rock climbing wall that timed you.

My sister and I played on the trampolines. We played dodge ball on them and my sister started singing the song "he's a pirate" from Pirates of the Caribbean. We played a lot and I hurt my shoulder. After we played doge ball, we went to the big trampolines and did tricks. We stayed for an hour and then we left.

The last thing we did was bowling. I got one hundred and one points and my sister got one hundred and six points, so she won. When we were on our way home, we got an ice cream cake. At home, we Skyped my dad and opened presents, and cut the cake.  Now I am nine years old!                                                                                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment