Monday 3 July 2017

Spring Break - part 3

Hello!  In my last blog, I ended it with unpacking in Mexico.  After we unpacked, we went down to the snack bar near the pool.  At the snack bar, I ate mac-n-cheese, fries and carrots.  I wanted to go in the pool, but my mom said that we had had a long day and we should get some sleep.  I was a little sad because I couldn’t swim right away, but we had seven days of vacation left.

After we got ready for bed, I sat out in the balcony and watched the birds fly; it was so amazing. As I went in, I started to feel really sleepy. I got in to bed and took off my glasses and went to sleep. That was my first sleep in Mexico! In the morning my dad woke my sister and I up by moving the curtains so the sun was shining on our faces. We woke up groaning as the sun felt like cooked eggs on our foreheads. I quickly got dressed because today we were going to the pool!

When we got to the pool I jumped in and came right out because the water was freezing. Then my sister came and pulled me in. I was really scared but I remembered to hold my breath. After that the water started to get warmer. I started to swim and after about half an hour of swimming I got out and went to the beach. It was my first time at a beach! I played in the waves and… got completely wet! Good thing there were showers at the beach! I got off all the sand and we went back to our room.


We had buffet dinners every night and watched a different show each day.  In the morning, it was swimming and the beach, every day.  We spent a whole week doing only this and it was great!  This was the best Spring Break ever!  I can’t wait to go back every year and spend a whole week in sunny Mexico!    

No comments:

Post a Comment