Monday 24 July 2017

Is It Yeehaw Or Yahoo?

Over the summer my family went to a lot and I mean A LOT of stampede breakfasts.

The first one we went to was at Creekside Co-op. The Co-op wasn't to far away from my house. At the stampede there was of course a really long line but it moved quickly.  For breakfast we had pancakes, sausages and an orange or apple juice box. I wanted to go into the bouncy castle but I am too big. While eating there was a singer singing Canadian songs and I saved a balloon! The balloon was floating away from a baby and I chased after it and returned it.

The second breakfast was for Family Day at the Stampede.  It was fun.  Again there was a long line for breakfast but to pass the time I played a virtual  reality truck game. The people who worked there taught me how to ''drive'' the car and put some goggles on me. When they put those on me I was put into the game! My car was called Clean Finish, and I came in second place! We got the same thing to eat. We ate and played some games and then we went home.

The third breakfast was in the neighborhood. We went to the plaza near my house and got breakfast.
It was raining a lot so we sat in the car and ate. After we ate we went back home and just relaxed. I watched Master Chef on On Demand. I watched ep. 3.

The fourth breakfast was at Market Mall. There was music and a long line. It was raining again so we went inside to eat our pancakes.  We got a bit wet but they were still good. After we ate we went to Kernels and bought some popcorn. We got Say Cheese Cheese. They were very, very yummy. When we were done we went to the dentist for an appointment.

The fifth breakfast was at Dalhousie Station and all we did was eat and go home where I watched some of The Amazing Race Canada.

The sixth breakfast was at Crowfoot Co-op but we did not go because I told my mom that there were pancakes coming out of my ears and I was sweating maple syrup.

I can't wait to have pancakes again next year!

        

No comments:

Post a Comment