Sunday 17 September 2017

School Has Started...Finally

This blog post is about the first day of school.  The first day of school is always so exciting and also very busy. When I got to school I did not go to class straight away but I went to the Before and After School Care that is at my school.  I went there because my school starts a 8:40am and I got to school at about 7:40am. The staff put out cereal and toast for breakfast that day.   I always eat breakfast there with my friends. At 8:15 we clean up and go outside to play until it is time to go in.

We come inside at 8:40 and we go to class. In class we take down our chairs and sit quietly. When our teacher came in she did attendance and gave us our school supplies. We got pencils, erasers, a sharpener and highlighters. We got a pink highlighter, a yellow highlighter, a green highlighter, a blue highlighter and a purple highlighter. I already had all the stuff from when I went back to school shopping, but it was good to have extras of everything.

After we got our supplies we got our desk drawers. We but our drawers in the drawer slot and waited for our teacher to go over the rules. There are a lot of rules but I am going to tell you 5.

CLASSROOM RULES

  1. Raise your hand if you want to speak.
  2.  ALWAYS tell an adult where you are going.
  3. Walk in the school.
  4. Be respectful to others and your surroundings.
  5. Speak with an inside voice.
For the rest of the day we talked about our summer and went over the plan for the year and goals for the next few months.  I am so exited for this year. It will be amazing!      

No comments:

Post a Comment