Thursday 7 September 2017

Alarm Set To 6:00am

It is the last day of summer! Yay! I mean whaaat?. I am so excited to go back to school and I am going to tell you what I have packed in my school bag. So, in the main pocket, I have my binder. It isn't full of paper like you would expect but it is full of notebooks. I could put the notebooks in there because they have holes to match the binder rings.  In there I also have my pencil case with pencils and pens and stuff like that. I also have a spare hat,scarf and gloves in case it gets cold.  The weather in Calgary can change from hour to hour and it is good to be prepared.

In the front pocket I have lotion and lip balm. I have lotion because the weather is really dry right now and it can get worse, especially when it is cold outside. I also have three flavored lip balms...Watermelon, Pomegranate and Blue raspberry. I collected these lip balms from my check ups at the dentist.

I already have a routine to get ready for school. My alarm rings at 6:00am every morning. I try to keep my clothes ready the night before, but sometimes I come home late from an activity and I'm too tired so I have to do it in the morning. It's my job to wake my sister up gently with hugs and kisses.  She likes school but she does not like to wake up in the mornings.  Once I am ready, it's time to leave.

This last week of summer vacation, I didn't really go out anywhere.  It's been very hot and there is a lot of smoke in the air because of the wild fires.  I keep packing and unpacking my backpack!  I love going to school and can't wait to tell you all about my first week back.

No comments:

Post a Comment