Sunday 22 October 2017

Freedom, Freedom, Freedom

On the 16th of October, I had my very first tap solo class! I am doing my solo to a song in which the work "freedom" is repeated, so that became the title of my blog this week.  My solo class was from 11am -12pm. The only problem was that my mom had a meeting at 8:00am. She could not drop me to my dance studio because she could not leave the meeting at all so she came up with a mom-promise ๐Ÿ˜…(a mom-promise is a compromise made by a mom...ha!) She spoke with my friend's mom and dropped me off at their house...AT 7:30 IN THE MORNING!

When we got there, the whole family except the dad was waiting at the door! When I went into their house I played with all of the kids. My friend is in Grade 5, her brother is in Grade 2, and the other brother is in preschool. When it was time for the little one to go to preschool he cried. ๐Ÿ˜ž His mom got him to go by making us do "homework" ๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ–‰⌦   He finally left because he did not want to do any homework at all!

For a while, my friend and her brother played on their Ipads and I played on my Nintendo 3DS.๐ŸŽฎMy friend and I then went to her room but her brother was not allowed to come in. While we were in there we talked about dance and then went downstairs to practice our group competitive dances.๐Ÿ’ƒWhen her mom got home we got our dance stuff and went to the car. My friend's brother took like 10 minutes to get ready!๐Ÿ•˜
When we got to the dance studio we got our tap shoes on and waited until our teacher came.

I learned my tap solo and it is really fast! My next class is in November so I will have A LOT of time to practice.๐Ÿ•’

No comments:

Post a Comment