Sunday 22 October 2017

L-L-O-Y-D...I Named You

Hi!!!!!!! In this blog I will be telling you about some of the things that I liked about the Lego Ninjago Movie and some things that I didn't like. Before I get on with it I want to say that there is a short list of what I did not like about the movie and they are all about little things so that's that.๐Ÿ‘  Anyway, these are the things that I liked about the movie.

                                             MAJOR SPOILER ALERT...

Please do NOT read on if you have NOT seen the movie!!!!!!

Things that I liked๐Ÿ‘ 
1. I liked that it had a very satisfying ending๐Ÿ“˜
2. I liked that the movie was actually a man telling a story to a kid๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿ“–
3. I liked that Lloyd builds a relationship with his dad๐Ÿ‘ฒ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿ’–
4. I liked that Lloyd finally learned how to throw and catch...it is a life skill...you have to know how to do it!⛹



Yes, I know I put a lot of emojis but I just have to! Anyway, I did like all of the things that I said and now......the things I did not like⛔


Things that I didn't like๐Ÿ‘Ž
1. In a flashback scene, Koko and Garmadon said they met at a bar, BUT THEY DID NOT MEET IN A BAR!!!  They met while they were training.
2. The movie makers made Lloyd's mom's name koko...it is actually, Misako!!!!!
3. Garmadon is still evil...... NOT!!!!  He turned good at the end of season 2 and the movie showed information that happened in later seasons.
4. They made Zane look weird. There can be a lot of things changed for a movie but you cannot make Zane look weird!!!!


This was my short review of the movie.  The next movie that I want to watch is Coco.  I am sure it will be great.   Bye for now!!!!!๐Ÿ‘‹      

No comments:

Post a Comment